About Me

My photo
I am a Catholic wife and mother living in western New York State.

Meet the Family

  • DoorMan - Husband and Dad, extremely talented garage door guy
  • B - budding new media evangelist, avid reader, soccer lover, boy age 14
  • B - karate white belt and lover of Legos, boy age 8
  • MAB - me: wife, mom, homemaker, and more

Followers


View My Stats

Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook January 11, 2010


FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... snow, and more snow. Snowing now. Everything is so white and blanketed. Birds and squirrels are congregating at the feeders.

I am thinking... about blogging and picking up with it again.

I am thankful for... for all of my family and friends.

I am wearing... sweater, top, skirt, heavy socks.

I am remembering... that 2009 went by so fast!

I am going... to Buffalo tomorrow, while the boys play at a friend's house.

I am currently reading... the plays of Oscar Wilde. I was in a Wilde mood. Currently in the middle of "A Woman of No Importance."

I am hoping... to get a good report from the doctor tomorrow.

On my mind...getting ready to go back to work, and renewing my drivers' license.

Noticing that... my two boys are growing very fast indeed.

Pondering these words... "Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." - Oscar Wilde

From the kitchen... I have no idea what is for dinner tonight, which is not like me at all.

Around the house... laundry is getting done. It had piled up quite a bit last week.

One of my favorite things... my iPhone. For so many reasons.

From my picture journal... Lego ball drop, New Year's Eve 2009.




No comments:

Blog Visits

Current Book

Interesting Articles

Live Traffic Feed