About Me

My photo
I am a Catholic wife and mother living in western New York State.

Meet the Family

  • DoorMan - Husband and Dad, extremely talented garage door guy
  • B - budding new media evangelist, avid reader, soccer lover, boy age 14
  • B - karate white belt and lover of Legos, boy age 8
  • MAB - me: wife, mom, homemaker, and more

Followers


View My Stats

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Daybook for December 2, 2012

Outside my window...rain

I am thinking...of Christmas gifts

I am thankful...for my husband

In the kitchen...a perfected brownie recipe

I am wearing...aqua top, sage skirt, black sweater and warm socks

I am creating...the daybook entry

I am going...to work tomorrow

I am wondering...how I will ever catch up

I am reading...The Kentish Manor Murders

I am hoping...for a smooth week

I am looking forward to...my parents' visit at Christmas

I am learning...that teaching writing to other people's children isn't easy

Around the house...too much clutter

I am pondering...Advent

A favorite quote for today..."O Come O Come Emmanuel"

One of my favorite things...The Sound of Music

A few plans for the rest of the week...soccer practice, grocery shopping, karate, Bible study, Parish Council

A peek into my day...missed Mass and a mission meeting due to bronchitis


B got two stripes in his first belt test!

The Simple Woman's Daybook


1 comment:

jennifer anderson said...

these are the busy years

Blog Visits

Current Book

Interesting Articles

Live Traffic Feed