About Me

My photo
I am a Catholic wife and mother living in western New York State.

Meet the Family

  • DoorMan - Husband and Dad, extremely talented garage door guy
  • B - budding new media evangelist, avid reader, soccer lover, boy age 14
  • B - karate white belt and lover of Legos, boy age 8
  • MAB - me: wife, mom, homemaker, and more

Followers


View My Stats

Monday, January 07, 2008

Home Management Binder, Part III

Continuing where we left off last week..... Ah, the Lists tab. Some of you will say that it is crazy to have a tab for all of my lists. They should be filed in the appropriate sections. But that's not how I think. If it is a list, I put it here, unless it is really, really more functional elsewhere. Most of my lists are here. What are they?

  • List of Demands from my striking children. It's right up front so I can show it to DoorMan later.
  • Curricula 2008 - 2009 (my working list of homeschool resources for next school year)
  • Shopping List
  • Pantry List (a list of EVERYTHING I should have in my pantry / freezer)
  • Budget 2008
  • Reading Challenge Booklist
That's it. That's about all I have in my binder so far. The next tab is for Rooms, which is going to have a page for each room. I will be working on that this week. The rest of the tabs I am not happy with (name-wise) and they are mostly empty.

Thanks for coming on the tour!

No comments:

Blog Visits

Current Book

Interesting Articles

Live Traffic Feed