About Me

My photo
I am a Catholic wife and mother living in western New York State.

Meet the Family

  • DoorMan - Husband and Dad, extremely talented garage door guy
  • B - budding new media evangelist, avid reader, soccer lover, boy age 14
  • B - karate white belt and lover of Legos, boy age 8
  • MAB - me: wife, mom, homemaker, and more

Followers


View My Stats

Monday, December 08, 2008

2009 Reading Challenge

It's that time of year! I'm doing some things differently for '09 than I did in '08, namely:

  • Less books. I'm aiming for 25.
  • Less categories. I'll have 5.
  • On-the-go book list, instead of writing out ahead of time what I plan to read.
My five categories are:
  1. Theology
  2. History
  3. Literature
  4. Arts
  5. Sciences
I'll try to update my reading in my left sidebar. I did that for most of '08, but let it slide the past few months.

No comments:

Blog Visits

Current Book

Interesting Articles

Live Traffic Feed