About Me

My photo
I am a Catholic wife and mother living in western New York State.

Meet the Family

  • DoorMan - Husband and Dad, extremely talented garage door guy
  • B - budding new media evangelist, avid reader, soccer lover, boy age 14
  • B - karate white belt and lover of Legos, boy age 8
  • MAB - me: wife, mom, homemaker, and more

Followers


View My Stats

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just Two of the Reasons I Love Our Papa

  1. "Joy is often found behind little things and is reached by following one's proper daily duty with a spirit of devotion." -- Pope Benedict XVI, address on the occasion of the canonization of St. Felix of Nicosia, October 2005
  2. A recent article in the National Catholic Register suggests Pope Benedict XVI is considering moving the Sign of Peace to another (more appropriate) place in the Mass. For instance, at the Offertory.

No comments:

Blog Visits

Current Book

Interesting Articles

Live Traffic Feed